How to log in internet bank
As a internet bank user, you have a plastic codes card, permanent password and a user ID issued by Swedbank. The data contained in these security tools are necessary for every session of logging in the Bank's internet bank.
If you have not yet received such login codes, visit Swedbank office and enter into electronic service agreement. Do not forget to take your passport with you.
How to log in internet bank?
In the internet address field, type in https://ib.swedbank.lt and press Enter.
- Type in your User ID;
- Type in your Permanent password*;
- Press Login.
* Note: if you use generator of identification codes, type in the code generated by your generator instead of the permanent password and you access internet bank in a matter of seconds.
- Type in your a code from your codes card (i.e. a code number standing opposite the word "Password").
- Press Login.
Welcome at our internet bank!
When you log in for the first time, you are asked to change your permanent password. To do it, follow this procedure:
- Enter your permanent password.
- Think up and type in a newpermanent password.
- Re-enter the newpermanent password.
- Click on Approve changes and your old password will be replaced with the new one.
DO NOT FORGET your new password! From now on, all login sessions will require the entering of the new password. For your transactions security, internet bank program will ask you to change the permanent password time and again.
Should you have any questions or need our advice on operation of interneto bankas internet bank, call at 1884 or write us a message.