The registered office of the company is included in the commercial register of the Republic of Estonia, code 10142356, address Liivalaia 8, 10118 Tallinn, Republic of Estonia. The company provides life insurance services in Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. The life insurance service in Lithuania and Latvia is operated through branches.
The company is monitored by the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority.
The holding of Swedbank Life Insurance SE is owned by Swedbank AS (100% holding of share capital). The company is part of the Swedbank Group. In addition to insurance services, the companies of the group offer financial services. Find more about the group here.
The bodies of Swedbank Life Insurance SE are the shareholders’ meeting, supervisory board and management board.
The license of Swedbank Life Insurance SE can be found here.
Swedbank Life Insurance SE Lithuanian branch
Swedbank Life Insurance SE Lithuanian branch offers innovative life insurance products as well as convenient access to all these products on the entire Swedbank network.
Swedbank Life Insurance SE Lithuanian branch, contact details:
Konstitucijos pr. 20A, LT-09321 Vilnius
Fax +370 5 258 6732
Electronic Delivery Box Address: 302458056
Data of Swedbank Life Insurance SE Lithuanian branch are kept and maintained in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania.
Irena Maksimaitienė is the head of Swedbank Life Insurance SE Lithuanian branch
Rasa Balevičienė (board chairman, general manager of the company).
Vaida Janušytė. Areas of responsibility – financial and actuarial activities, business control, operational risk management.
Ilona Gaiževskaitė-Mickaitienė. Areas of responsibility – insurance underwriting, insurance contracts administration, customer satisfaction, customer complaints administration, money laundering prevention.
Margus Liigand. Areas of responsibility – product portfolio management, insurance risk strategy management and implementation, distribution of insurance products, investment strategy, reinsurance.
Tomas Nenartavičius. Areas of responsibility – management of insured events.
- 1995: Hansapanga Kindlustuse AS, life insurance company in Estonia, established.
- 1999: it was decided to merge Hansapanga Kindlustuse AS with Eesti Elukindlustuse AS (former state-owned life insurance company), the company became the largest life insurance player on the Estonian market.
- 2004: the name of the company was changed to AS Hansa Elukindlustus.
- 2005: AS Hansa Elukindlustus started operating in Latvia without a separate branch.
- 2007: AS Hansa Elukindlustus opened its Latvian branch.
- 2009: the life insurance company in Estonia was renamed as Swedbank Elukindlustus AS.
- 2010: Swedbank Life Insurance SE was launched, to which the insurance companies of the Swedbank Group in Lithuania and Estonia were merged.
- 1997: Lietuvos draudimas set up its subsidiary Lietuvos draudimas Gyvybės draudimas.
- 2003: Lietuvos draudimas and Hansabankas signed a sales contract on 100 percent holding of Lietuvos draudimas Gyvybės draudimas.
- 2004: Lietuvos draudimas Gyvybės draudimas changed its name to Hansa gyvybės draudimas.
- 2005: Hansa gyvybės draudimas terminated with pension schemes and transferred rights and duties under pension scheme agreements to UAB Hansa investicijų valdymas.
- 2009: Hansa gyvybės draudimas changed its legal form and business name from the private limited company Hansa gyvybės draudimas to public limited company AB Swedbank gyvybės draudimas.
- 2009: AB Swedbank gyvybės draudimas was reorganized through incorporation into the European company Swedbank Life Insurance SE with its registered office in Estonia.
- 2010: in the beginning of the year, Swedbank Life Insurance SE started to carry out life insurance services through the Swedbank Elukindlus Aktsiaselts Lithuanian branch the name of which was shortly changed to Swedbank Life Insurance SE Lithuanian branch.
If you have any questions or need help, please call 1884 or write to us.
Customer service network
Should any question or doubt concerning your insurance contract arise, first of all please:
- Call us on 1884 or write to email@example.com, or
- Write us a message upon logging-in to your online banking account; or
- Register online for a consultation at the desired Swedbank branch.
Please familiarise yourself with Swedbank’s documentProcedure for Consideration of and Responding to Customer Complaints.
If you have doubts over our response you can always approach the Supervision Service of the Bank of Lithuania.
Address for correspondence: Totorių g. 4 LT-01121 Vilnius.
Procedures for the resolution of disputes between consumers and participants in the financial markets are published on the website of the Bank of Lithuania.