Practice provides students with a possibility to acquire real practical knowledge by learning from professionals in different areas. During the practice programme, we not only go into the substance of particular areas, for which the practice is carried out, but also provide with opportunities to participate in trainings, get to know experts from different areas, to get better acquainted with the organization, its employees and culture.
We arrange practice:
- in the area of customer service;
- in the area of analysis;
- in the area of administration and document management;
- in the area of marketing and communication;
- in the IT area. For those students who are interested in IT, we offer exceptional practice programme – IT Academy@Swedbank. See here for more information on IT Akademija@Swedbank.
We arrange practice programme twice a year:
- Winter practice programme: from February to May;
- Summer practice programme: from June to August.
However, we can also look for opportunities of practice at time that is convenient for you:
- We accept trainees based on bilateral and tripartite agreements;
- Practice at “Swedbank” is not paid, but that’s a great experience to get better acquainted with yourself in a working environment and understand at which working tasks you truly excel.
Questions and answers
I am a second course student, can I do the practice at “Swedbank”?
What speciality students are you looking for?
What does trainee usually do during practice?
When is Trainee programme arranged?
What should I do if I want to do practice outside the programme period?
How to apply?
Traineeship is a paid work that provides opportunity to grow competency as well as to acquire experience in particular area of activity. Traineeships are being offered in various areas. It can be your first work and a possibility to familiarize with the organization and it’s culture, to get to know in details particular area of activity and to easier blend into the labour market.
How long does traineeship take?
Duration of traineeship may vary: maximum traineeship period at a single bank division is 6 months. Traineeship can last no longer than 1 year, e.g. by carrying out traineeship in two different divisions, 6 months in each.
How to apply?
Once you find position of interest under our add section, click „Apply to vacancy“. Register in a pop-up window, fill in details about yourself, attach CV and Application letter.
We invite you to join our international team, where we will jointly develop engaging solutions for customers. We offer great opportunities for learning, developing and realisation of professional goals. We value and care of each member of our team. It’s good growing together in here!